Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Power Plant


After completing some educational challenges, I return yet again to blabber about the many hazy experiences I've encountered during my journey in the Netherlands. Today it's all about Power Plant.

'Nuff said.

I was in a hurry and ended up going to a weird pick-up coffeeshop called De Medley, if I remember correctly. The variety was scarce to say at the least but they had something special to offer. P.P. - Power Plant. It sounded interesting, so I ended up investing my money on that. It was I recall, around 8€/g, quite an average price for weed around this town. The shape and smell didn’t strike out in neither a good nor a bad way. All in all, I couldn’t really say anything about the strain at the time, save for the super cool name.

Power Plant - High voltage

That night was one of those Mondays we took the bull by its horns and went to enjoy a night out in town, The Pacific to be more precise, even though it meant paying for an overpriced taxi when we had to go home. The Pacific is known for their international student nights on every Monday and the crowd was according. In a nutshell, it was a good night despite the occasional breathtaking swim through the crowd to grab some beers.

Grabbing a beer at The Pacific was kinda like this.

Our stamina was depleting and we decided to call it a night. We wandered to the Main Square, Grote Markt and took the first taxi we could reach. When we got to our destination, we were hardly ready to go to bed, so we said good nights to the girls and had a smoke-in at my friends’. First, we made a Tiger Strike out of a weed named Glory and the Power Plant I had bought earlier. The bowl was quickly diminished but we hungered for more. The next bowl was purely Power Plant and the effects came in much clearer.

"THEY, THEY, THEY BLEW OUR MINDS."

A splendid amount of energy ran through our bodies and we felt thunderstruck. Like nothing could stop us. We had some nice talks until one of us submitted himself to sleep. Me, and my American fellow continued on, planting ourselves deeper into the power. During the next hours, he made a long-distance phone call to his buddy and we presented a freestyle rap session over the sea. Next thing I know I’m recording him trying to climb a tree via a tall fence and gloriously faceplanting on the branch-covered other side, ensuing in him breaking his lip and me having yet another story to tell. We stayed up until the first rays of morning light, when we finally made the insightful decision to get some sleep. All in all, with the remarkable energising effect, Power Plant was and is one of the best strains I’ve run into so far.

Power Plant (weed):
High, Body
Overall: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Strength: 4/5
Mind: 5/5
Body: 4/5
  

No comments:

Post a Comment